Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCHG Visiting hours?

Options
  • 05-02-2008 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

Anyone know the visiting hours for University college hospital galway? I know they've reduced it to two hours in the morning/afternoon and two hours in the evening but what are the exact times?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 6.30p.m. to 8.30p.m.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

This has been discussed before, do a search!

If you're family the general visiting hours rule's don't apply, you can normally visit at any time but use a bit of cop on. If visiting late/early keep your feckin voice down, don't be roaring laughin etc. etc.

Infact, even if your not family, unless you're a complete tool who just has to scream at the top of their voice all the time you'll be fine pretty much anytime

Ps. Someone with a bit of general 'Cop on' won't visit around meal times. Nothing more annoying than some eejit starin at ya trying to eat your cold food

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭SalteeDog

Thanks rkm - just what I was looking for. Thanks too for the resp JohnCleary. I did a search and basically found your earlier msg but no actual times. Since I'm a bit of a stickler for the rules I'd prefer to respect the official hours instead of landing in on spec...especially now that I know they're applying more controls to reduce the spread of the vomiting bug. General cop on etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

SalteeDog wrote: »
    Thanks rkm - just what I was looking for. Thanks too for the resp JohnCleary. I did a search and basically found your earlier msg but no actual times. Since I'm a bit of a stickler for the rules I'd prefer to respect the official hours instead of landing in on spec...especially now that I know they're applying more controls to reduce the spread of the vomiting bug. General cop on etc.

Just remember to rub your hands and feet in dog cr4p before entering... general cop on etc. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DaraghMAC

SalteeDog wrote: »

Yes, I would have to agree with you. Stick to the rules. Infections are high at the moment because "Tools" think they can visit any time!! The rules are there for a reason!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement