Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pancake Tuesday!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

mmmmmmm with nutella (or rather panda spread, same thing!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

eww... Just made a pancake and melted some chocolate to put on it with slices of banana.

Was hideous.

From now on I'll stick to what I know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Just sugar and lemon sadly, no fun toppings for me :(

Has anyone ever been to IHOP(International House Of Pancakes) in the States? Most fantastic restaurant I've ever been to :D My favourite were the Wholegrain Banana and Nut ones! They do wicked french toast too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭DD

oops..i fell asleep in the evening, so i didnt take him to any pancakes :D
    i hope he forgot about'em cos he didnt mention anything to me
    i hope u all enjoyed ur pancakes and to forget about their taste id say its good i didnt get fat today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

****!

Forgot all about this :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭rigormortis

Two more there ,Synthia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

that was THIS tuesday?!

but but but... nobody told me... WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME???

it's wednesday now... too late...

too late...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

honey, lemon, then a square and a half of Lindt milk chocolate (the good stuff) which melts inside....mmmm, pancakes :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,063 ✭✭✭BKtje

Jebus im full of pancakes.

Had some at work(as described earlier),then fixed my aunts pc so i got a few as a reward (her partner was throwing me looks, think i was stealing some of his :p ) and then when i got home i found out that my dad had been around and cooked up some for us.

So in all i had 3 meals worth! :D Thick ones at work with nutella and cream, thin ones at my aunts with maple syrup and bacon(!) and then good ol "normal" ones with lemon and caster sugar at home.

To top it all off my mom will be down next sunday for a visit so she said she'd make us some more too. Im in heaven and will be waddling around for a while :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I had pancakes today for the first time in years.

Called over to my cousin to collect my phone charger and bummed a lift to the shop. Then she decided to pick up her kid from school. He asked if she had made pancakes.
    She invited me back, but only if I made her a curry for dinner.

Two great meals in one day. Today was a good day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Make the pancakes... pour some Jameson on it. Mmmmmmmm

Advertisement