Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance renewal quote

Options
  • 05-02-2008 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how far in advance you are supposed to be sent your renewal quote in advance of renewal date. My insurance is up in three weeks but still have to receive renewal quote. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

i think ya have to get it 20 days before ur renewal by law, i get it about a month before with quinn direct

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

If I were you i'd start shopping around now. That way you can call them for the renewal quote on the day before renewal if it hasn't arrived beforehand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭WHITE_P

Generally about a month before your current policy expires. Start shopping around as soon as possible though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

quinn the renewal documents are automatically sent out 30days before the renewal date. should be same with other companys

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I usually get mine 30 days before it's due to expire

• Advertisement
Advertisement