Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

4gb usb keys for 16.99

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭green123

Over €10 to ship a USB key to Ireland, must be personally hand delivered
    by the site owner.

find a cheaper 8GB usb key.

even with the delivery charge, 7dayshop cant be beaten

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

green123 wrote: »
    find a cheaper 8GB usb key.

even with the delivery charge, 7dayshop cant be beaten

Amazes me that people will pay €4 less for a far inferior USB key. When you get to 8 - 16 gig, you need the faster write speeds else you could be there for an hour.

Also, read speeds affects some dvd players etc for AVI's.

Always try to get a key >10MBS write and 30MBS read.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭green123

there is an €8 difference in price,
    this is the bargain alerts forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,412 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Did buy a cheaper 8gb stick in pcworld after christmas, emtec brand, 5 year guarantee. Once i got passed filling it a quarter full, it started acting up. The file names would be there but the files were corrupt, i could write fine to the drive but couldn't read the files :D, nearly lost half a days work because of it, the speed wasn't great either. Got a refund. So would say its worth buying something that gets a decent review, although I guess with any product you can get unlucky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

green123 wrote: »
    there is an €8 difference in price,
    this is the bargain alerts forum

the drive fitzdragon pointed out is a bargain, is normally €60 ish.

Advertisement