Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish government humour

Options
  • 05-02-2008 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭

it exists!

i accidentally pressed the submit button twice :p

50819.JPG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

not exactly ROFL now is it?

Some smart arse in civil service IT did it for a joke - hardly a direct order from Bertie and the Cabinet table!

S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

slumped wrote: »
    not exactly ROFL now is it?

Some smart arse in civil service IT did it for a joke - hardly a direct order from Bertie and the Cabinet table!

S

just thought i would post it somewhere, thought it was funny and not something you see every day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭Homer

And I thought IT geeks had no sense of humour!!

/logs off before the IT geeks find out my IP and come to seize my computer!!/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

If you think it's funny now wait until you find out that they have taken the €38 twice. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Hagar wrote: »
    If you think it's funny now wait until you find out that they have taken the €38 twice. :D

LOL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

dang, why is there no sense of humor where i work! perhaps I should look for that government job...

Advertisement