Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wheel and light realignment in D15

Options
  • 05-02-2008 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Know any garage that will do this for a good price?

Need to do NCt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Dave McCann should be able to do both. He's behind Power City

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Countryripple

Discount tyres, over at the industrial estate where Symantec is. They are in the golden pages or the number is 8119027. just used them for second time last week. good guys, good prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Discount tyres, over at the industrial estate where Symantec is. They are in the golden pages or the number is 8119027. just used them for second time last week. good guys, good prices.

Went in for a wheel alignment with Discount yesterday. At 3:45 I was told there was one car ahead of me on the ramp and I would be up in 10/15 mins.

A guy comes in who they had previously told to collect his car at 4. Apparently they hadn't done the work on his car and so my and other people's jobs got pushed out.

End result, I was told at 5:45 that they wouldn't be doing my alignment today, "we'll do it tomorrow". So I said "No you won't".

Everyone I know recommends Dave McCann in Coolmine Industrial Estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

you have to book in advance with DMcC, to avoid disappointment

Advertisement