Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Curious about selling price for 360 plus.....

• 05-02-2008 3:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, not getting the use I thought I would out of my 360 (busy with work etc). Looking to sell. Curious as to what you would suggest going price for below would be.

360 premium (hdd, wireless controller, component cable etc)
    Half Life Orange Box
    Halo 3
    Gears Of War
    Blue Dragon
    Call Of Duty 2
    Burnout Revenge

HD-DVD drive
    Matrix Trilogy
    The Fountain
    Serenity
    Hot Fuzz

Want to sell all as one unit. All original packaging/manuals etc for games, 360 and HD-DVD drive.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

adverts is a good place to start, shops wont give you anything worthwhile.

id buy that hd drive of you if i didnt hear about a bluray/hd drive coming out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

offer €15 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Should be able to get around 400 for that package I reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

just to see if there's any interest. Oh, also comes with the wi-fi adapter.
    adverts is a good place to start, shops wont give you anything worthwhile.

id buy that hd drive of you if i didnt hear about a bluray/hd drive coming out

I'm going to try to sell as a group first man. However I'll keep ya in the loop

Advertisement