Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Tonight in Wired!!1

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

There will be no fighting in the war room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭kevin216

Did you hand up that VHDL project yet?

good one.

COD4 tonight should be good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭RabidDog

Just to let ye know guys.

Really enjoying these nights, especially now that we're adding a little variety. ;) CoD4 is superb, but too much of a good thing... On that note what did ye think of Pirates, Vikings and Knights II?

I've talked to CompSoc and due to demand we're keeping Tuesday and Wednesday seperate (CompSoc on Tuesday and FanSci on Wednesday, but both are open to others too). There just aren't enough spaces to combine them.

Both start at 9pm and go on to 1am+ (they usually end between 3am and 5am). Don't blame me for missing lectures the next day. ;)

As usual it's €3 per hour (for everyone, Society or not), this time goes onto your account which can be used at any time (not just on the night). You also get 1 FreePlay Point per hour, 9 FPP gets you an hour free.

I think I'll work on a new booking system for the site so that everyone can secure their place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Anything/anyone on/around tonight? Wouldnt mind having a look see

Well we're open to 11pm and usually busy til then. :)

There's a Lock-In tomorrow night from 9pm to 7am (€15), all welcome.

Our Lock-Ins have always been booked out but this one is rather last-minute so there are still spaces.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

RabidDog wrote: »
    There's a Lock-In tomorrow night from 9pm to 7am (€15), all welcome.

*there*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Ill go too, if there's still places. May not be able to stay all night but should get a good few hours in.

• Moderators Posts: 12,374 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

So, what everyones story with tonight? Compsoc seems to be going ahead with there plans but being rag week and all, perhaps people might have other plans.
    Whos turning up? Not sure myself, talk of a 22nd ive to attend... and drink at, yay!
    If Wireds turnout is anything like our lectures this morning I dont think itl be much of a night.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'll probably go, went to bed after 8am there this morning, no more rag week for me, ugh.

Attendance should be good even though it's Ragweek, there are a good few regulars who are interested in joining us if there are spaces.

There's also a Team Fortress 2 5 vs 5 Tournament this weekend, Saturday and Sunday from 3pm (each day is it's own group, the winner of each plays off in the final on Sunday evening at 9pm). The first prize is €150 on Komplett.ie for the team (€30 per person). Second is 15 hours (3 on each person's account) and there's a spot prize of 10 hours for the team that doesn't win but tries the hardest. :) More info here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

"Resistance is Futile
    If < 1 Ohm"

Our one says "Do it till it hertz".

I didn't get one.

That is the same as the one we are getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Your kidding right!?

maybe i should have paid attention in those plagiarism lectures....

Advertisement