Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paul Heyman Shoots: Why He Left WWE, ECW, Vince/Steph

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Yeah I read it earlier, although its not really a shoot. Heyman always seem to speak respectfully of Vince, and I genuinely beleive they both have deep respct for eachother.

However, a Heyman interview with questions on Bischoff would be alot more interesting.

I was surprised that no questions or opinions about TNA were asked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Heyman's been known to stretch the truth at times, so I wouldn't take it all word for word. What's this video thing going to be though? Just clips of him cutting promos about stuff that you can get on your phone or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Plus its coming from the Dirty rag know as the sun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Plus its coming from the Dirty rag know as the sun

They actually do a good job on wrestling. The interview was very interesting. I thought he nailed why they aren't going full steam with the Flair angle when he said:
    If you look at the attempts to recreate the nWo, to re-create Goldberg and, even now, trying to recreate Ric Flair’s career on the line, Vince’s magic only happens when he creates it from the get-go.

If Vince doesn’t create it from the get-go, he can’t embrace the formula.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Great interview. A crying shame that this man is out of the business when he has so much to offer. If they seriously got behind Heyman as a creative force I'm convinced they'd have at least two more guys who you could genuinely describe as a WWE 'superstar'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

A good read. It is a pity he is not in the business for the reasons outlined above.

It was interesting, but nothing too groundbreaking. :-/

Advertisement