Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

is it true Jamie Lynn Spears is giving up her baby?

• 05-02-2008 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

it was in my magazine "the star" today where they did a poll about "is it right that J-L spears is deciding to give up her baby" i never heard anything on it :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Em_2008 wrote: »
    it was in my magazine "the star" today where they did a poll about "is it right that J-L spears is deciding to give up her baby" i never heard anything on it :confused:

She's letting her mother raise the baby so she can carry on working apparently..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Good call, her mam obviously did so well with her own two daughters! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

xzanti wrote: »
    She's letting her mother raise the baby so she can carry on working apparently..

She's 16 ffs, she hardly 'needs' to work.
    orestes wrote: »
    Good call, her mam obviously did so well with her own two daughters! :rolleyes:

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Em_2008

well thats bollox if you ask me.. but im sure we'll see how it all turns out in the end.. maybe the mam will learn from her mistakes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 golly-pop

Who Cares?????????????????????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Em_2008

golly-pop wrote: »
    Who Cares?????????????????????
    if you dont like the topic then dont post in it. simple as. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Em_2008 wrote: »
    if you dont like the topic then dont post in it. simple as. :rolleyes:
    QFT. That could be the mantra for the Celeb forum ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

apparently britney's mam hadta postpone the release of her parenting book ... god, that would've been a best seller! ha and if it's true that Jamie is giving her the baby to watch I just can't wait to see the headlines about it in about 16-18 years hahaha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I expect pushy Granny Spears will be wheeling the pram into the Disney studios so that her grandchild can audition for it's own series.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭teckoda

Sad topic is sad. Seriously, who cares?

Johns wife fiona from Carlow bought 3 loafs of bread on tuesday night and spoke to her cousin mary. Its about as interesting as that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

xzanti wrote: »

the docks?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

teckoda infracted for bumping an ancient thread just to complain about it. Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement