Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time Nightclub

Options
  • 05-02-2008 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Does anyone else feel that Time is not as good as it used to be? I am a regular visitor at this stage but I feel in the last year or so its not as good as it used to be.

Also has anyone noticed the smell in the place?
    I think they need to invest in some fans or something.:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

Never liked it - aside from the seeing the same K4 crowd every single time I go - by the time I'v paid the taxi (Newbridge-Naas), entrance fee and a few drinks - the money's gone. But that's just me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭kick-on

is it just me or are loads o polish on d bottom floor? they all seem out o dere tree on e's aswel, 80s/90s bar is a laugh tho

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Time is, and always was, a complete dive. The music is appalling on the main dance floor (the last time i was there they played about 20 minutes of dance music and the rest of the night was r&b sh1te and chart songs) and the 80s bar is a joke (the dj is so predictable that i could actually knew what song was coming up next). The last time i was there the crowd seemed really young as well (im 25 and i felt like i was a parent intruding on their kids night out...!). Irelands best "super club" it most certainly aint, and if it is then it doesnt say much for clubbing in ireland!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I agree, sh1thole, smells kinda funny too :confused: last couple of times I went there was trouble outside afterwards.. Wouldn't be in too much of a hurry to go back..

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Ah it's really bad. if I really have to go to it I insist on going only on a sunday night and I refuse to go when the schools are on holidays. Gimme the glenroyal in maynooth any day!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Old people....*cringes*

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭halpin17

Me and a few of the lads went up and got a bating from the bouncers there scum all of them and the clubs ****

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

halpin17 wrote: »
    Me and a few of the lads went up and got a bating from the bouncers there scum all of them and the clubs ****

That sounds like the whole story alright.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 keep it tidy

the place smells rotten many times iv been in there and nearly got sick i think its de carpets ffs would they not clean the place up a little best night club of the yr my ass:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Power-surge

ChewChew wrote: »
    Gimme the glenroyal in maynooth any day!!!

As in Fizz nightclub Glenroyal? I wouldnt put a dog in it! Thats how bad it is!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement