Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a quick one for ya desF

• 05-02-2008 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Would proper coaching not increase your players chances of improving and you never know, they might do better in division eleven, also i think they can speak for themselves.
    the best of luck in your league.

Yours in Sporting

Dub-boy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Yeah, I was going to re-open that thread in a while.

But meh, if you're going to get like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Dub-Boy wrote: »
    Would proper coaching not increase your players chances of improving and you never know, they might do better in division eleven, also i think they can speak for themselves.
    Yes we can actually. Some of us already play Saturday football, and I can tell you in those circles the UCFL isn't exactly known for being cream of the crop. So personally, it doesn't appeal but thanks anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Dub-Boy

No worries, thanks for input.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

i dont play sat football sav as im not from dublin, but would love to , once back to full fitness. where are the games played and where in Dublin 8 is it?

des, there is no fear here, this does not clash with boards at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Dub-Boy

We train in Lucan, we play in Brickfields, Drimnagh, we would certainly get you fit, so let me know if your up to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Dub-Boy wrote: »
    We train in Lucan, we play in Brickfields, Drimnagh, we would certainly get you fit, so let me know if your up to it.

fitness aint a problem, its a torn groin muscle that is.....lucan, na, thats too far out of the way for me. i live in dundrum.

Advertisement