Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooters Digest Real Thread hijacked

Options
  • 05-02-2008 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭

The Irish shooters Digest is in the Main shooting Page.

For some reason someone wants it out of the main shooting page and have Hijacked into the Hunting Forum with a totally different discussion.

Are we afraid the people in the various shooting sports might come together and start helping one another.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

So now there is 3 threads about the Digest on the Shooting Board
    and 1 thread about it on the Airsoft board.

I did eventually get a copy or should I say "original" Digest. Buddy of mine
    gave me his when he was done with it. I liked the intro to Shotgun as I have one
    bought and am awaiting a license for my first for sporting clays. Have not
    managed to flick through the rest but its probably going to be Ads and article
    about dogs and a whole lot of pictures of elderly looking people.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Sikamick

bullets wrote: »
    So now there is 3 threads about the Digest on the Shooting Board
    and 1 thread about it on the Airsoft board.

I did eventually get a copy or should I say "original" Digest. Buddy of mine
    gave me his when he was done with it. I liked the intro to Shotgun as I have one
    bought and am awaiting a license for my first for sporting clays. Have not
    managed to flick through the rest but its probably going to be Ads and article
    about dogs and a whole lot of pictures of elderly looking people.

~B

I am not a great magazine reader though I have hundreds of them, I tend to pick an article that I like, copy it and put them in a folder with a reference tab on them.

I have stopped buying them a long time ago because of repeats, but people keep giving me them.

I cant say anything about the elderly people as I am nearly there myself, its ahead of us all.

Advertisement