Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

battery charger for car

Options
  • 05-02-2008 5:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

wheres the best place to buy a battery charger in cork/south cork area. i want a fairly good one that will start a car/tractor straight away and also that i will be able to leave it charge overnight etc.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Think you mean a power pack, not a charger?

Aldi/Lidl (not sure which) have one at the moment. Otherwise, Motor Factors.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭mountain

Hiya,

i got a charger from Aldi, a yellow one with lots of flashing lights!
    not that strong however, if your car wont start after the first 2 or 3 gos, the batery starts to die. If your trying to start a tractor, you will need something more substantial, as above poster said, try a motor factors, plenty of them around town.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

Try AD Eurodiesel 021-4315808 or the other branch in middleton 021-4613603.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

thanks all i got one after with the famous scot tools

Advertisement