Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Richard and Judy?

• 05-02-2008 6:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭

Love it or Hate it?
    I'm a new stay at home Mum, and I have to say I love it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Baudelaire

I never watch it because of work but I have to say if I wasn't in work I don't think I would, that Richard guy just irks me, he constantly just takes over the conversation and talks over Judy and it's like all he's short of doing is telling her to shut up, she really should just give him a thump :D

Congrats on the new baby BTW ***I'm assuming here that thats why you're a new stay at home mum :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

sueme wrote: »
    Love it or Hate it?
    I'm a new stay at home Mum, and I have to say I love it!

well they are on their last season! sorry

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I like it too, when my children were small I watched them on This Morning on UTV for years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Oh sorry, no new baby! A hearty 7 year old, but I've spent the last 2 years working 6 days, 9-6pm. So I'm now a new stay at home Mum of a 7 yr old, and I love it! (My girl can't get her head round it though!)

I agree, Richard is outrageous! Its half the fun, waiting for the scrap to start! Judys lovely, and she seems to love him, whatever floats your boat I suppose!

• Advertisement

Oh sorry, no new baby! A hearty 7 year old, but I've spent the last 2 years working 6 days, 9-6pm. So I'm now a new stay at home Mum of a 7 yr old, and I love it! (My girl can't get her head round it though!)

Ohhh, I wish I could stay at home all day

***Ponders possible places where I could buy a baby*** :D:D

I agree, Richard is outrageous! Its half the fun, waiting for the scrap to start! Judys lovely, and she seems to love him, whatever floats your boat I suppose!

He's alot younger than her though isn't he? she's just happy she's scored a toyboy so will put up with his antics :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

I love them. I only wish i had time to watch it.

themadchef wrote: »
    I love them. I only wish i had time to watch it.

I will toast you as I watch it. I've had years of not seeing anything so I know the feeling.

Tomorrow, I will toast all the girls who can't be with me in body, but are with me in spirit, watching Dick n' Jude.

Baudelaire wrote: »
    Ohhh, I wish I could stay at home all day

***Ponders possible places where I could buy a baby*** :D:D

Weeeeelll... funnily enough RICHARD & JUDY provide the answer! They had some strange women on recently who makes life like baby dolls. They even breath...:eek: Soo, cushion up the jumper for a few months then, VOILA a baby. Or I've heard theres another way to get one..

The lengths we will go to for Dick n' Jude....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

I saw that. That was strange. And sad too, those women need help, not a fake baby.

Richard and Judy are the best! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Can't stand Richard.....he's like a male Fiona Phillips. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

I love them.

I loved when they used to do This Morning, they're way better than Fern and that other guy...

Weeeeelll... funnily enough RICHARD & JUDY provide the answer! They had some strange women on recently who makes life like baby dolls. They even breath...:eek: Soo, cushion up the jumper for a few months then, VOILA a baby. Or I've heard theres another way to get one..

The lengths we will go to for Dick n' Jude....

There was a documentary about her on Channel 4 a few weeks ago, the people really creeped me out :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Hmmmm, not mad about them

My secret air head indulgence on a day off is Rachel Ray on Channel6. Completely mindless but I just can't help myself!

I suppose we all have our weaknesses

I get the Rachel Ray thing, its a bit like Oprah on speed with a few receipes thrown in. Cool!

Anyhoo, I'm off to watch Richard and Judy. I'll post if theres any breaking news.

Advertisement