Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Keys Cut

Options
  • 05-02-2008 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was wondering where i might be able to get a key cut and an alarm fob programmed for my Alfa Romeo.
    Its an 01 156.

I'm Based in Tallaght and I had seen signs(they're gone now, but they were around Tallaght up until a week ago) for a place in Dominic's shopping centre. So I went up this afternoon and not a sausage of the place!

Like I said, I'm based in Tallaght but I'll where ever is good.

Cheers in advance,
    Gav.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

There is a place near the walkinstown roundabout that is supposed to be able to cut and program keys. Gonna check them out for my vw key

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

Ta Muchly

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

voxpop wrote: »
    There is a place near the walkinstown roundabout that is supposed to be able to cut and program keys. Gonna check them out for my vw key

Crothers Security in Walkinstown. If they can't help, try Steve Guard - he'll definitely sort it out.

Advertisement