Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cathal ó Searcaigh off the leaving?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

JSK 252 wrote: »
    I have no problem with gay marriages or people of the same sex having civil ceremonies. If gay people want to be together then nobody should stop them in their path to be recognised as a couple in the name of the law. They should be treated equally and if they are not being treated equally then the state is denying them their basic human rights.

This is not a homophobic issue and I am not a homophobe.

It's a pity you support Fine Gael then.:D
    Just be careful you don't get ousted for being a heretic.

But anyway, I don't see your fuss at all for taking him off the Leaving Cert. It's a bit immature really.

Do you believe in genetics JSK 252?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

It's a pity you support Fine Gael then.:D
    Just be careful you don't get ousted for being a heretic.

But anyway, I don't see your fuss at all for taking him off the Leaving Cert. It's a bit immature really.

Do you believe in genetics JSK 252?

Well from the FG manifesto for the election this is was their stance:

CIVIL PARTNERSHIP

Civil Partnership Register
    • We will create a Civil Partnership Register to allow for two people of the same or opposite sex to formally register their partnership with the State. Officers appointed by the Registrar-General will conduct Civil Partnership ceremonies in registry offices throughout the country.

Unless their has been developments in this issue FG seem to have been in favour of civil ceremonies.

You dont see my fuss? It hasnt just been me that has disagreed with O Searcaigh's actions. Why hone in on me?

Genetics? Whats that got to do with anything? Thats an " immature " question.

Side note: I would be wrong saying that I have loads of friends that are gay. I do have a few though.

Genetics? Whats that got to do with anything? Thats an " immature " question.

James Watson is a noted elitist who belives that black people aren't as smart as white people. What I'm getting at is that he is still a very smart man and the godfather of DNA as we know it. I may not agree with him as a person but his work is indisputable.

It's the same with O' Searcaigh.
    You dont see my fuss? It hasnt just been me that has disagreed with O Searcaigh's actions. Why hone in on me?

Why hone in on you? You've been bashing others peoples opinions this whole thread.

"A closed mouth catches no flies."

Its a no win situation. Anything I say is wrong.:(:confused:

I have my opinions. You have yours. Quits.

Its a no win situation. Anything I say is wrong.:(:confused:

I have my opinions. You have yours. Quits.

Hah. No worries man. I'm just a bit of a ciunt when it comes to debating.:)

• Advertisement

Hah. No worries man. I'm just a bit of a ciunt when it comes to debating.:)

Fair play bi, fair play.;)

Advertisement