Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Eircom down in the north west?

Options
  • 05-02-2008 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Friends in Carrick on Shannon are having problems connecting to the net. Anyone know if there's issues? Sounds like everything else (PC, cables etc) are fine.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

eircom have had a major outage over the nw from early this morning, and still going on I believe, something in the letterkenny exchange has been kicked by the banjaxx monkeys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

I couldn't connect earlier, in North Roscommon not far from
    Carrick

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Everythings grand in Sligo for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

They seem to be having problems in various parts of the country of late. Last weekend I couldn't go online in my parents' house in the midlands for a few hours. I also saw a post here from someone in Louth who was having problems as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Yea its going out all over donegal anyway, its went off like twice each hour for me and several of my friends from various different areas in donegal, tad frustrating :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jayo2004

its down in carlow too:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Happened earlier for about 10 mins at about 7o'clock, I could ping a friends ip address but not www.google.com, I checked the router configuration and it shows that I hadn't recieved an ip address.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Yeah my internet went down for about 10 minutes at around 7pm also.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

I have problems but only with wireless

Advertisement