Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LoveNCare, Bray, Wicklow.

Options
  • 05-02-2008 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Has anyone bought a pushchair from this company? http://www.lovencare.ie/prams_strollers.shtml

Their showroom is a bit of a trek for me to get to but I've looked everywhere for a jogger pram with inflatable wheels (reasonably priced). Not too fussy about new or secondhand, I just can't find one anywhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

We've had one since our eldest was about 14 months. Given as a present but we have bought accessories from that shop as we're local.
    Ours is the Rapid 3 wheeler. I think its an Ozzie company as the buggy came with a mozzie net but no rain cover! We got one and a toddler seat later from there.
    Its the business, we used it as a pram for our infants and as a buggy up to age 3. We've always taken it on holiday as its great for off-pavement; beaches, hills, forest walks.
    Its a bit big & heavy for lifting in & out of the car but the large(ish) wheels with inflatable tyres mean its really easy to push. The handle bar makes it easy to control with one hand - can hold hands with a toddler too; we'd use it more than the little Maclaren for that reason.

I'd say its worth the trek but check what accessories come as standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

can you tell me where in Bray they are, the website isn't so informative!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

The website is useless TBH, no prices, no phone number, no email or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

If you take either the M50 or M11 southbound & take the Second Bray Exit (Fassaroe).
    Then head into Bray town. After 500 meters or so there's a string of shops called the Egan centre. This is the only retail area along the stretch of rural/residential & so easy to spot.
    The shop is one of the first in the strip.

Edit; google maps - Bray; look for M50 fassaroe exit & its on the upper dargle road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭lizzyd66

My sister bought one for her youngest and it is great - really easy to push and is still in good nick 3 years later. Also great if you buy one of the models which has an add on toddler seat - will really come into its own if you are thinking of an addition to the family. Must easier to push than a double buggy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

does anyone know if the shop is still there

Advertisement