Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is blowing into another womans...

• 05-02-2008 8:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭

nintendo ds lite cheating??

Well thats how my Sharon sees it. I was sittin there with left leg cocked over the couch (very comfortable manly position) minding my own business and playing with the ds. Anybody that has the ds will know the game i'm talking about. It's the mario game where you have to blow into it to make yoshi excel into the air with the balloons. So there i was blowing away and in walks my Sharon running amok. You see it was my Sharons sisters Ds. Sharon has a way of saying things that make her right. She says "How would you like if i blew your brothers"? I'm fuking confused now. I agreed i shouldnt have blew her sisters ds and when things finally calmed down i went for a pint. Some of you may know this trick but when i was in the Pub my mate Mick loves the auld tricks. He taught me how to slice a banana in it's skin. Do you wanna know how it's done??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Saskia

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Is that you, Grandpa Simpson?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,647 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Has the potential to be funny, but nowhere near worthy of its own thread

Is that you, Grandpa Simpson?

Old Grandma, she aint what she used to be. Aint what she used to be. Aint what she used to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Mr. Bones

Dun laoire wrote: »
    I'm fuking confused now.

...me too...:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭Username!

Mr. Bones wrote: »
    ...me too...:confused:
    Me three...

Username! wrote: »
    Me three...

Me Four.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Futurism

He's cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

It's actually very easy. Still though, i was very impressed. Are we talking about the banana or the thread in Martin cahill?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Saskia

Where is crazy Terry and his padlocks of doom? :(

• Advertisement

Saskia wrote: »

Would ye give over woman ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Dun laoire wrote: »
    nintendo ds lite cheating??

Well thats how my Sharon sees it. I was sittin there with left leg cocked over the couch (very comfortable manly position) minding my own business and playing with the ds. Anybody that has the ds will know the game i'm talking about. It's the mario game where you have to blow into it to make yoshi excel into the air with the balloons. So there i was blowing away and in walks my Sharon running amok. You see it was my Sharons sisters Ds. Sharon has a way of saying things that make her right. She says "How would you like if i blew your brothers"? I'm fuking confused now. I agreed i shouldnt have blew her sisters ds and when things finally calmed down i went for a pint. Some of you may know this trick but when i was in the Pub my mate Mick loves the auld tricks. He taught me how to slice a banana in it's skin. Do you wanna know how it's done??

can she blow me? sounds like you're easily confused and she needs a real man.

i was never confused. and i know how to slice a banana in its skin.

so in answer to your question, No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Someone can't hold his drink by the looks of things.

Better go to bed Dun before you do yourself a mischief

can she blow me? sounds like you're easily confused and she needs a real man.

i was never confused. and i know how to slice a banana in its skin.

so in answer to your question, No.

You could be well right there lad. My brother doesnt even have a DS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

I lol'd ^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

They should make some game to tell you when you've had too much to drink to post. Blow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Saskia wrote: »
    Did you just call me crazy?

That's it. You just made the list.

Mr. Bones, BB Code :smilie face:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement