Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-Shirt maker in Limerick?

Options
  • 05-02-2008 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there is a T-Shirt making place in Limerick? I want to put a small logo on a plane black or white T-Shirt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

There used to be one on the first floor in Arthurs Quay shopping center, I haven't been in there for ages so don't know if its still in business.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

It's still in AQ afaik!

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

definately still there
    think it trades under the name aprentise t -shirts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭RINO87

that one in arthurs quay aint great, the print will only survive a few washes.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭digiking

Yeah the one in the Arthur's quay place is shocking!!!

Got a few Large T-shirts there a while back for the band and crew and now they wont even fit the girl friend!!!

Yes they really did shrink - like tiny!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

there will be a new place opening soon across the road from the hurlers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Vertigo100 wrote: »
    there will be a new place opening soon across the road from the hurlers.

Any idea when? I am hoping to get some done the first week in March.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

AFAIK he is getting the keys to the place tomo and then it is just a case of how quick he gets it up and running. how many and what kind of tops are you loking to get done? if its worth his while i could try and get a hold of him for you as he has the machines and is doing some work from home at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Vertigo100 wrote: »
    AFAIK he is getting the keys to the place tomo and then it is just a case of how quick he gets it up and running. how many and what kind of tops are you loking to get done? if its worth his while i could try and get a hold of him for you as he has the machines and is doing some work from home at the minute

I'm not looking for a big order so I will just wait till he is open. Thanks for the info.

Advertisement