Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skulls.

Options
  • 05-02-2008 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Did anyone collect all the Skulls?

If so, well, you’re not human.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

yeah i got them, easy if you do them on live

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Most of them aren't that hard to get. Easier and more fun to do it with a friend though.
    Google them and you'll find guides and videos for anyones you're having trouble with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Yeah plenty of vids on youtube showing you where they are. Good fun doing it with others.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

got them pretty easy...not that im arsed playing the points game for achievements, that game was painful to play first time...not touching again tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

I got them all,was pretty easy and I loved the one where you had to grenade jump :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Pretty easy, a little annoying. Usually because I didn't have a deployable cover when advised to. (AA one and the one where you jump onto the buttress thingy)

Was dreading the one with the flood but wasn't too bad. Did it all by my lonesome as U couldn't figure out how to start a co-op game. Still can't actually. :o

Especially now that's it's off for repair!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Leonard88

Did them all over Live with a mate. Fairly easy stuff. Only one that caused trouble was the one in the flood ship as it disappeared for some reason. Did all the terminals as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 appletartman

Yea got them all myself. Not on live though I cant get it working. Can anyone help me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Yea got them all myself. Not on live though I cant get it working. Can anyone help me?

you can't get live working, or you can't get halo working, or you can't get the skulls in halo on live?

I got them all on single player, and I'm far from a great player. Just takes a little time and luck. The hardest was the one on the structure in the the desert level (the Ark, I think). Had to learn to do a grenade jump and try about twenty times before I got it. And the one on the level with the giant rings, FINISH THE LEVEL with the skull in yor hand, or you won't get it! At least, that's what I had to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

You don't have to finish the level with it in your hands. Picking it up is fine.

All I can say is that the first time I tried to get the aforementioned skull, I had to finish the level with it in my hand. The first two times I tried picking it up, but the game didn't recognise that I had found it. :)

I think thats the last silver skull isnt it? All you have to do after you pick it up is save the game.

Yeah it is - except I went back and redid the Ark to get the Cowbell skull! (Wanted to unlock the Hayabusa armor).

• Registered Users Posts: 9 appletartman

tbh wrote: »
    you can't get live working, or you can't get halo working, or you can't get the skulls in halo on live?
    I cant get live working.

Do i need a router? wireless will not work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

well you need a router for a broadband connection, how do you mean wireless wont work? I've my xbox connected to my eircom wireless router and it works fine..

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

If you can't connect via wireless it's probably the firewall level in your wireless router. Lower it to low and it will be fine.

And I dont mean to be smart but I assume you have the wireless adaptor for your xbox.

Advertisement