Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courtlough

Options
  • 05-02-2008 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

Anybody know Courtlough's opening times? Their website says they're open to 7 during spring/summer. As far as I know today, the 5th of February is the spring and they were closed at 6.

Wtf?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Black velvit

dresden8 wrote: »
    Anybody know Courtlough's opening times? Their website says they're open to 7 during spring/summer. As far as I know today, the 5th of February is the spring and they were closed at 6.

Wtf?

Ive been up there a few times this year and they dont realy have a set time, usualy til just as its getting dark.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭dresden8

I thought it might be. I wasn't looking for shooting, just some exciting retail opportunities!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

Hilltop has a compact clay layout under lights if you fancy a bit in the dark.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭fat-tony

dresden8 wrote: »

Wtf?

Depends on the definition of Spring - usually March 1 according the the met office. I know local folklore says Feb 1 but ..... let the opinions roll in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭dresden8

fat-tony wrote: »
    Depends on the definition of Spring - usually March 1 according the the met office. I know local folklore says Feb 1 but ..... let the opinions roll in :D

You'd think those educated people would know better.

• Advertisement
Advertisement