Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Yin

Options
  • 05-02-2008 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know when Billy Connolly is playing in the National Concert Hall??? I heard something recently, but there's nothing on the NCH website, or Billy's???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Nothing on his site, ticketmaster, google = no gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Nothing on his site, ticketmaster, google = no gig.

That's strange? I heard somewhere that he's doing 4 or 5 nights in the NCH soon???

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

That's strange? I heard somewhere that he's doing 4 or 5 nights in the NCH soon???

Where did you hear it?

http://www.nch.ie/Box-Office/Performance-Listing.aspx

That site has all the future listings for the NCH. I checked to the end of March and theres nothing, feel free to keep going though!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Can't remember where exactly?? Either radio or tv??

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Thread moved to Stand-Up. More chance of getting an answer here than in Celeb/Showbiz ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

atm its only a rumour but id say if it builds steam it could be true! he is doin a UK tour this year, the dates were up but have been removed from all sites so read into that what you will!

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

Does anyone know when Billy Connolly is playing in the National Concert Hall??? I heard something recently, but there's nothing on the NCH website, or Billy's???

He's playing the Cork Opera house for three nights at the end of May, so I'm guessing then.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

check that site that sells tickets, he is not playin the nch he is playin a venue we are forbidden to mention in dublin n other places around the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

check that site that sells tickets, he is not playin the nch he is playin a venue we are forbidden to mention in dublin n other places around the country.

<snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I could see this one coming a mile away.

No mention or promotion, even obliquely, of MCD gigs will be tolerated on this forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

grames_bond banned for 1 week for mentioning an MCD gig twice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement