Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rag week

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Sully wrote: »
    I'm just quoting the events list supplied to me. We can only assume its strippers, which will end up being a very amusing night indeed!

Yes, yes it will indeed, lol!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Got wind of the lineup for that event, ill keep it a surprise but I think it will be a fantastic night for everyone. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tubey

Aww....send me a pm....please! haha

Yes, I would also like a PM. I don't like the fact that Sully said everyone, that means male strippers. :(

Male Strippers downstairs....

lesbian shows, pole dancers and private dancers upstairs!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Just go along and find out on the night yourselves. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Floyd Soul

So will classes still be going ahead amongst all the planned activities?

tubey wrote: »
    Male Strippers downstairs....

lesbian shows, pole dancers and private dancers upstairs!

I like your thinking. Hopefully, thats how they do it. Upstairs FTW!

Floyd Soul wrote: »
    So will classes still be going ahead amongst all the planned activities?

Yup. Its not a requirement to go of course, but classes will continue as normal unless otherwise stated by lecturers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 TI21

Anyone have any idea where Neil Delamare is playing, what time how much tickets are etc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Does anyone know how much it is into the silent disco in oxygen?? It says on posters around the college that's its half price for 02 customers, but nothing else is said.

TI21 wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea where Neil Delamare is playing, what time how much tickets are etc?

Have you read the timetable I posted earlier? 7PM - Neil Delimere, Dome Bar. Tickets cost €10 and go on sale at 11AM in The Well.
    iseegirls wrote: »
    Does anyone know how much it is into the silent disco in oxygen?? It says on posters around the college that's its half price for 02 customers, but nothing else is said.

Ill have an answer regarding this tomorrow.

Apologies I never saw it:D cheers for the info! Are tickets on sale tomorow or next thursday?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Haha, they put my wrong number on the Poker tournament posters. Some poor guy in Dublin has been inundated with calls from interested players.

086-3524728 is the correct number.

iseegirls wrote: »

It costs €7, tickets on sale at the door. Half price for o2 customers.
    TI21 wrote: »
    Apologies I never saw it:D cheers for the info! Are tickets on sale tomorow or next thursday?

No problem. Tickets for WIT-based events are on sale today either in The Well or in your Students Union office.

Note: The fancy dress in the Dome with the big generator are nearly sold out. So if you plan on getting these tickets, best go in and get them fast!

Note #2: Above is incorrect. Neil Delamare is sold out. Tickets are still free for the fancy dress.

Haha, they put my wrong number on the Poker tournament posters. Some poor guy in Dublin has been inundated with calls from interested players.

086-3524728 is the correct number.

I updated the timetable here regarding that and added your sponsor.

How much will it cost to get into the strippers?...or you know...the venue that they'll be in..

tubey wrote: »
    How much will it cost to get into the strippers?...or you know...the venue that they'll be in..

Cost, no idea. As per venue.. re-read the timetable :p

Neil Delamare is sold out. Tickets are still free for the fancy dress.

I know it's in masons....I was trying to make a funny...you know...how much is it to get into the strippers? Never mind...

I found out anyway...it's free in. (woot!)

Apparently there's a band in Masons on the Thursday night. No idea what kind of band though

• Advertisement

Think its Mark hogan

Oh right...is he any good?

Really good well worth going to see!

Lads/Lassies.. please remember to donate to the collections for the Irish Cancer Society and Cystic Fibrosis Society of Ireland. These are this years RAG Week Charities. RAG week is about Raising and Giving so help us raise funds for these two societies and give generously to the collection spots. They are very good causes, and Cancer touches a large majority of Irish peoples families. Why not donate? Its about Rasing and Giving! :)

Just to let people know, the tablequiz in Revolutions last night raised about €550. It was a really good laugh.

Did anyone go into the Deal or No Deal night in Masons? To be honest...it was a fairly low key affair but I had a bloody good laugh at it. One of the girls from my brother's year...Niamh I think...won the money...she was the last to go up and she had the top money in her box. It was run well for something that looked to be fairly off the cuff (Could probably have been a little better organised but I guess it was perfect for the crowd that turned up for it). Your man doing it was was pretty funny and gave out a lot of prizes so that was fair enough. I only went in for a few minutes of the county colours night...early start in the morning. Night!!! (strippers tomorrow!!!)

BTW..what did everyone think of the Dome yesterday?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭ec18

Dunno if sully'll delete this ot not, but could ye PM me what ye thought of the different rad week events. Most Popular, Least Popular and any pics if you have em. I'll give ye my mail address.

Thanks

I'd be especially interested in what ye thought of the music acts

and this is for an article for the Munster Express...just so ye know

Thanks again

ec18: Ill have to double check if its okay, so leave it with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭nikki 122

hey hey .. what was the name of the guy that won the tripe and bull balls competition?? my mate is mad into him and i told her i would try to find out

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

The WIT Poker Club's event went down a treat this afternoon, attracting over 80 players into the Dome and raising over €300 for the chosen charities!

Advertisement