Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College website

• 06-02-2008 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to access the Maynooth website to get some info (thinking of applying for psychology there in September) but I can' assess the site. It just keeps coming up Problem loading page, is it my server or is the site down or something? I'm using Firefox if that makes any difference.

Any help or advice would be really appreciated, cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

orestes wrote: »
    I'm trying to access the Maynooth website to get some info (thinking of applying for psychology there in September) but I can' assess the site. It just keeps coming up Problem loading page, is it my server or is the site down or something? I'm using Firefox if that makes any difference.

Any help or advice would be really appreciated, cheers!

I think maybe because the servers AFAIK are in Maynooth and there was a power outage in Maynooth, 4~5 hours ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

I have no idea what time I'm in tomorrow... oh joy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Ah right, I'll give it a try in a couple of days then when things should be back to normal.

Cheers for the help guy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭geminilady

That problem loading thing use to happen to me all the time at home but it was all internet sites. we ended up having to get some computer thing (cant remember the name) to attach to our computer. is any of ur other websites coming up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

I'll confirm that the problems with loading any portion of the NUI Maynooth website / connecting to the mail servers was caused by the power outage - everything is grand now though

• Advertisement
Advertisement