Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

"Godfather" Audi R8 Superbowl Ad

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

Funny ad!
    The leds around the light clusters look tacky and the funny looking stripe thingy on the side really takes away from the look of the car. Otherwise it looks great and i'm sure it's some ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

promethius wrote: »
    Funny ad!
    The leds around the light clusters look tacky

Agreed. I don't like them on the A5 either, they look like a cheap aftermarket mod. Nearly as bad as Saab's chrome headlight surrounds :D

BMW=Angel eyes, Audi=Tacky LEDs??

DC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Truth In Engineering, is that Vorsprung durch Technik for stupid people? ;)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭jay28

My uncle bought an r8 a couple of weeks ago, had the pleasure of driving it last week, all I can say is WOW, its an amazing car, the led's actually look well when they are on but looks just as well off,

I agree on the side blades they take away from the car but are needed to get air into the engine, my uncle got a black one so the blades dont look too bad,

lovely car but if I had that money to spend I wouldn't buy an audi,

Jay

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

LOL I saw that early this week, it was the top superbowl commercial

I laughed my ass off at number 3 ;)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/nfl_experts/post/Top-five-Super-Bowl-commercials-From-Timberlake?urn=nfl,64964

• Advertisement
Advertisement