Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well, its happened.

Options
  • 06-02-2008 4:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭

I have been banned permanently from After Hours. That makes three forums.
    I feel a little sore about the After Hours ban as Personal abuse is a relative term and Terry seems to take offense to all things regardless of how deserved or minor (or requested). Oh well, I probably deserved it after all he did have me on a ban (also unsubstantiated) of one week and let me off 3 days early and told me not to act like a dick which I guess I did (In his eyes anyway). To bad.
    Now, Let the cat pics commence!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

lolcat.jpg

in after hours...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

in after hours...

But it has the most interesting clientèle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Jrad

Jesus, you a always on boards, thats like barring your best customers. Whos Komplett.ie gonna advertise their 32" screens to once we all get banned for calling muppets by their appropriate term. Stupid, this website can be rediculously strict for no reason at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

lolcatrenderer2aspxgm2.jpg

there we go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

funny-pictures-emo-fish.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

So basically you are saying you deserved it.

Pm me any links you want me to review. Otherwise.... get off the stage.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement