Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bertie in 93 about tax-clip from reeling in the years

Options
  • 06-02-2008 4:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭

Bertie the scumbag on about 'taking delight in imprisoning all non compliant tax payers'
    this is priceless clip from 1993 that will make you sick once you see what the ****er says at the end...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4xPRYnExAw

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

my stomach turns every time i see that clip

it's nearly up there with a certain bastard telling us to 'tighten our belts' :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

It turns my stomach on two counts 1) Dunlop saying thats democracy when the proposal for rezoning was voted down. What the F..k would he know about democracy unless he can buy it. How does he live with himself? 2) Bertie and non tax compliant people ....... sick sick, well we all know what to expect from him by now.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Good use of the background song :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Much of the land was later rezoned i believe

• Registered Users Posts: 34,994 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Strange that one of the video links YouTube put up at the end of that clip was for "free brazzers" :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

The councillor in the white coat with black dots is Joan Maher. I went to her playschool many years ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

What a legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Any chance Bertie might go to jail?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

stepbar wrote: »
    Any chance Bertie might go to jail?

Only if he is playing Monopoly. He would have his get out of jail free card of course.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Maskhadov

pathetic scum bag should be in prision

• Advertisement
Advertisement