Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano Lessons in Letterkenny?

Options
  • 06-02-2008 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

k so tryin to get the GF piano lessons for valentines day has anybody got any numbers or info? gettin kinda desperate now as 2 people i had heard were doin it have said not anymore and they recommended each other :( any info or even a dead cert would be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Dannie,

I know a lady who gives piano lessons outside Lifford if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

hey smashey that might work out although i was lookin for somewhere closer as we don't have a car and buses that way aren't that regular i don't think. whats her number anyway or do you want to give her mine pm me

but if anyone else knows of closer can they let me know? cheers!

danniemcq wrote: »
    hey smashey that might work out although i was lookin for somewhere closer as we don't have a car and buses that way aren't that regular i don't think. whats her number anyway or do you want to give her mine pm me

but if anyone else knows of closer can they let me know? cheers!

Dannie,

There are no buses where she lives. Do you still want the number.

nah man thanks anyway but it'd to to much hassle cheers anyway :)

Ok. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭missingyou

Hey i know there is a piano teacher in the loreto convent if you wanted to go there? Theres also a guy who lives around gortlee who teaches piano!! hope this helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 veronic

missingyou wrote: »
    Hey i know there is a piano teacher in the loreto convent if you wanted to go there? Theres also a guy who lives around gortlee who teaches piano!! hope this helps :)

Hi,
    I will appreciate if you could forward contact details of those teaches in Letterkenny. This is for my six years old son.
    Thank you.

hey i missed when you replied missingyou is it possible to forward me the Loreto information?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Aranthos Faroth

Hmm.. this post is quite old, but I'll have a stab at it anyway.
    By any chance, does anyone know patient piano teachers in Letterkenny?
    I say patient, mainly because I don't want to sit with someone for an hour, and watch them watch their watch. (If you catch my drift).

Thanks and regards,

Aranthos Faroth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

hi, my uncle sounds like the person your after, I sent you a PM with details...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 mccarroll_Paul

<MOD SNIP>

Get off my forum!

Advertisement