Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ACCA weekend courses?

• 06-02-2008 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I'm a trainee accountant in Donegal and was wondering if anyone knew of any weekend courses for the ACCA exams, specifically P6 and P7. Rossan College in Letterkenny was supposed to be offering courses but only 4 people applied so they were all cancelled. I'm not too hopeful of finding any courses in the north-west now, so if anyone knows of good weekend courses elsewhere in the country or even in the North could you please let me know?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

I'm a trainee accountant in Donegal and was wondering if anyone knew of any weekend courses for the ACCA exams, specifically P6 and P7. Rossan College in Letterkenny was supposed to be offering courses but only 4 people applied so they were all cancelled. I'm not too hopeful of finding any courses in the north-west now, so if anyone knows of good weekend courses elsewhere in the country or even in the North could you please let me know?
    Cheers

Griffith College runs some courses in Drogheda and Dublin.

BPP - Dublin

BPP - Galway

Dublin Business School - Dublin.

These are the only colleges that I know of that run ACCA "courses".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Femgem

Would you consider doing those subjects by home learning. BPP are the only ones in the country AFAIK who do it but apparently it's a very valid system of studying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

FTC Kaplan do a great home study course too. The materials come from the UK, but the support is as good as BPP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 129 ✭✭The CCAinsider

The final levels are hard to do home study…but not impossible. Did you try University of Ulster Jordanstown or Belfast Metropolitan – both do ACCA.

Advertisement