Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA exam courses

Options
  • 06-02-2008 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

i'm a trainee accountant in Donegal currently studying for my professional exams with ACCA and was just wondering if anyone knew of any evening or weekend courses being run around the north-west area? Rossan College cancelled the courses they had advertised due to low numbers so i'm kinda desperate at the minute. Any info at all would be helpful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Have you looked in the Derry or Strabane areas. Smashey, if he sees this, may have a phone number for the local education boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I don't know if they are held in Derry and I'm pretty sure they aren't held in Strabane.

Maybe contact ACCA directly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭blue shimmering

i'm a trainee accountant in Donegal currently studying for my professional exams with ACCA and was just wondering if anyone knew of any evening or weekend courses being run around the north-west area? Rossan College cancelled the courses they had advertised due to low numbers so i'm kinda desperate at the minute. Any info at all would be helpful.
    Did you try LYIT (Letterkenny Institute of Technology), I do know they prepare students for external exams and also do Accountancy up to Master's? I would advise you to talk to the lecturers in this area or better still go into the college and ask to see them! If you email me I can give you their names, don't want to put them up on the public forum! They are very approachable and will be able to advise you - the business office would also be able to give you further information!

Good luck, I am studying Business in LYIT myself, and love it!

Advertisement