Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We need a DJ for gigs

Options
  • 06-02-2008 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi all,
    I am looking for a DJ who would be interested in getting out and gigging around some pubs and clubs at first Dublin and then maybe around the other spots in Ireland. We are a live act called Baby Jenx, and we are trying to put together some shows that have the added draw of a good live band and a good DJ so as to keep the crowed at the venue and provide a better quality of entertainment for the punter.

Send me a PM if you like the idea, Here’s a link to our music

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=71624197

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Hi Mystic, what type of DJ are you looking for? What sort of music, and what sort of crowd will it be? Do you just want to someone to fill the silence or do you want to get the crowd jumping?

I don't think I'm right for what you need, but try to be a bit more specific and you might find someone appropriate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭CTRob

Get in touch with the smithfield factory crew :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

CTRob wrote: »
    Get in touch with the smithfield factory crew :D

ditto, myself and CTRob play various different styles of dance music from old Skool to Electro house and everything in between, B2B or on own, Smithfield Factory crew keeping it real:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

what kind of stuff do baby jenx play?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

sent you a pm :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 drumscarey

Hi Zascar.

Mystic is off-line at the mo', I'm the drummer for Baby Jenx so am keeping an eye here. The type of music we're looking for is (mainly)indie/rock/classic/90's/dance, that sort of thing, up to the DJ really. Check our myspace for the tunes. Also, we're looking for someone to fill the time from when we're finished to bar closes. DJ slot will be from 11.15ish to 12.45. The crowd will most likely be an older one, average of 25-35.

Just looking for someone who needs the live/gig experience, we can offer a slot, we're also looking to build on the event for future nights.

Thanks a mill.

Advertisement