Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

volkswagen advice

Options
  • 06-02-2008 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey All,

I have two questions for the forum!
    1. Does anyone know the best place to get a replacement VW sign for the front of a 2000 Polo 1 Litre Engine? Mine was stolen!
    2. Any advice on a car radio fitter in the Sandyford/Ranelagh/Stillorgan area? I have a new Sony Radio that I need to get fitted and Halfords (where I got it) have a 2 week waiting list!

Hope someone can be of some help!

Thanks,
    Ro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭shanel23

ICE Security Systems Ltd
    20 Sandford rd Ranelagh 6 Co. Dublin
    (01)4971273

• Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭Barlow07

Hey All,

I have two questions for the forum!
    1. Does anyone know the best place to get a replacement VW sign for the front of a 2000 Polo 1 Litre Engine? Mine was stolen!
    Thanks,
    Ro

I'd tried a scrapage yard first, failing that it would be a VW dealer or e-bay.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭caze

For the vw badge have a look on ebay, or try otto car parts, my sister got one from them a few years ago www.otto.ie.

Advertisement