Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For Bookkeeper

Options
  • 06-02-2008 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi, Small start-up company based on the Northside of Dublin. Can anyone reccommend a good Bookkeeper for a short job. Experience of TAS required.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 PhoenixGal

Hi there,

I am a bookkeeper/administrator and I do work for various small business, based all over the country. I have experience of TAS, and many other systems.

I am based in the West, but operate on a 'Virtual Assistant' basis, which is working well for all concerned.

If you are interested in finding out more, feel free to contact me.

Best of luck with the new business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 deckav

Contact Darren Barlow 01-6903804 Tell him Dec Kav sent you. He's in Balbriggan and is very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 mdw

Hi,

I am a qualifeid accountant based in Dundrum. I have some bookkeeping clients. I services are very flexible and offer everything incl VAT and PAYE. I can also prepare payroll when required. My service is aimed at your needs and then I plan and discuss what work you require.

If you have any question let me know.

Advertisement