Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tevion car radio

Options
  • 06-02-2008 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi, while ago I bought a Tevion radio (not sure what model it is) from aldi and got it installed into my car, there is a connection wire to connect the earphone socket of a device to it, however I dont know what to press on the radio to select the radio to play what s being played on my ipod. Anyone now know what I need to press?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

Set the mode on the stereo to AUX and then play the ipod as normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Patrickisperfec

Ye, but I dont know what button is Aux

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

Keep pressing the mode button until the display says "AUX"..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Patrickisperfec

thanks for your hep. but I tied that and each time I press Mode, the radio simply switched between radio and cd.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Consult the manual tbh, without knowing the exact model nobody is going to be able to do more than guess the answer.

There may be a setting to turn the AUX on so that it can be selected with the mode button.

• Advertisement
Advertisement