Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning Permission Notice on Aubrun Avenue Roundabout?

Options
  • 06-02-2008 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

There is a planning permissin notice on the Auburn Avenue Roundabout on the N3. This is the roundabout opposite the Littlechef/Travelodge.

I noticed it today as I happened to be stoped at the lights on the roundabout. Its actually on the roundabout, just in front of the trees.

As I didn't fancy holding up the traffic I did not exit my vechile to read said notice.

Anyone know what it might be about ... or has anyone ventured as far as reading it?

Is it even legal to place a notice where its so unlikely that anyone will read it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Legaly they have to put a notice up at the site which is up for planning.
    You can go to the planning section of fingal co co and look at what is on the plans for the the area the library will usually also have some of the plans too.

Most likely it is the planning permission to do with the changing of the junctions all along the m50.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Look for it in the Fingal CoCo Planning site. (I didn't see anything at that location but it may not be online yet - takes a few weeks)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

A planning search for in and around Auburn Ave just brings up a couple of house extenions and the already mentioned junction upgrades.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭jlang

Saw that sign on the roundabout there a few days ago. Nuts. I was thinking I'd go for a jog by and see if I could make it out to the middle of the road and read what it's for.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

It's a planning permission for a school in the Phoenix Park development

Advertisement