Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This does not warrant a permanent ban.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

g'em wrote: »
    And getting so aggressive isn't helping your cause. People are agreeing with you, as did I. Civility goes a loooooong way towards happy endings.

that was not agressive TBH,
    frustrated? yes
    Agressive? no

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

I disagree obviously, we have no problem with such types posting there, it's just that we like to make fun of them! As for the 'Mary Harney' bit, I have met a few of the brothers and while few (i.e. none) would win a beauty contest they're not that repulsive!

is that why you someone was banned from there recently for asking at a virtual bar for a glass of water?

its a dull forum tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

IMHO a perma ban is way too harsh.

Weeks ban maybe to make him a bit more tactful.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

where have you been?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

kickoutthejams, read the thread ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

IMHO a perma ban is way too harsh.

Weeks ban maybe to make him a bit more tactful.

postcount +1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Pm'd Jules to get access back last Thursday but haven't heard from her. Who's the other mod for this forum? Or do I have to get access specifically from Jules again?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

SetantaL wrote: »
    Pm'd Jules to get access back last Thursday but haven't heard from her. Who's the other mod for this forum? Or do I have to get access specifically from Jules again?

The Ladies Lounge mods are Silverfish, WindSock, Jules & WhiteWashMan.
    You could find this out yourself by logging off & going to the forum.
    You'd probably be best to wait for Jules to respond though.

FWIW - I hope that you asked for for re-admittance in a totally grovelling manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

SetantaL wrote: »

Jules is snowed under, text sent to her so just give it a bit more time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Shit i thought i did give you back access.. im sorry let me double check again!

Woops sorry! - access back.. god never ruined my perfect feedback run!

Thanks 6th!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Cheers Jules.
    FWIW - I hope that you asked for for re-admittance in a totally grovelling manner.

Cheers Pinocchio

Advertisement