Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Dangan

Options
  • 06-02-2008 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Just recently moved house out to Dangan near the NUIG Pitchs.
    I've had problems getting broadband which really surprised me as its so close to the IDA Business park :confused:

NTL Will provide the TV Service but seemingly cant provide Internet but i know friends literally across the road (2/3 mins walk) that get the TV & Broadband package - im starting to think that maybe the guys working on Customer Service for NTL dont know their stuff and are literally fobbing me off, and that maybe it is a possibility (they cant find my exact address on their system)

Irish Broadband came out to install an arial so we could have wireless but said that the signal was poor and that it wouldnt be worthwhile to get the package.

Since then, ive been looking at O2 or Vodafone 3G Broadband as it seems to be the only option besides getting the phone line connected which i dont really want to do :(

Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    Thnx

Comments

Advertisement