Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running for the bus

Options
  • 06-02-2008 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

probably a long shot, but today i was running for the bus(seriously I glided from Trinity to the bus stops near subway, but I happened to bump into a few people, if you were one of them, je suis desole.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

I dont run for buses anymore. The drivers see you running yet still pull off. Think thats how they get their kicks.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

probably a long shot, but today i was running for the bus(seriously I glided from Trinity to the bus stops near subway, but I happened to bump into a few people, if you were one of them, je suis desole.

TROLLLL. Anyway, say sorry when it happens, not hours later on the interweb, jaesus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Troll? Can someone actually troll this sort of forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

apparently so

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

using French words in English conversation makes you look like a twat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Pssh....half French/half English post, that's not cool! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i hate seeing people run for a 46a, like wtf a bus leaves every 4 minutes.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Cremo wrote: »
    i hate seeing people run for a 46a, like wtf a bus leaves every 4 minutes.

A strange observation I have made is most people run for one of the more frequent buses.You very rarely see someone running for a bus thats every hour or so...they make sure they are at the stop on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

phasers wrote: »
    using French words in English conversation makes you look like a twat

Thank God he didn't post a video, he'd have shades resting on his scalp and be sipping a latte.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

I run like a prat for 30 seconds as soon as I leave the house in the morning and then walk the rest of the way, that way I arrive just as the bus does without any shame.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Mr.S wrote: »
    never run for busses, if i miss it, i miss it, im not going to start running to be left a stop looking like a prat:D
    Lol, I'm the same, if I miss it I miss it, don't need to run often much anyways, there doesn't seem to be any 16/16As around anymore,

Nick

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i ran for one on tuesday and missed it by seconds cos the stupid people at the bus stop waiting for different buses wont move out of the way :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Two things you never run for.

A woman or a bus.

kids today :rolleyes:

Advertisement