Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

98 Corolla van????

Options
  • 06-02-2008 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Finally got my new ford transit last week after ordering it in october:mad:
    Question is i am going to sell my 1998 corolla van privately its in good a codition as a 98 van could expect to be in one of the drives on the passanger side is gone. Fairly new genuine toyota roof rack also.
    One man offered me €800 for it gracefully declined that offer.

What could i expect for it?

Would i be better off putting a new drive in it if so how much would that cost me?

Anyone any idea?????????????????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

moose112 wrote: »
    Finally got my new ford transit last week after ordering it in october:mad:
    Question is i am going to sell my 1998 corolla van privately its in good a codition as a 98 van could expect to be in one of the drives on the passanger side is gone. Fairly new genuine toyota roof rack also.
    One man offered me €800 for it gracefully declined that offer.

What could i expect for it?

Would i be better off putting a new drive in it if so how much would that cost me?

Anyone any idea?????????????????

Does it have a DOE, many miles, service history, this will make a difference when selling. If it has a DOE and your in Dublin I know someone who is on the lookout for one, cash waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭moose112

It got its DOE back in October and all was fine It just clocked up 105,000 (and they are genuine) miles the other day.
    Upto four years ago it was serviced in a toyota garage but stopped going cause reckoned it was a bit of a rip off so started going to a mechanic who does work in the evenings.

Advertisement