Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any FWI customers with Eircom e-mail problems

Options
  • 06-02-2008 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

I suddenly stopped being able to receive my Eircom e-mail. In fact, I was not even able to ping mail1.eircom.net but could ping any other web address that I tried.
    I talked to a local computer tech today and he told me he's had quite a few calls from his customers saying they couldn't get Eircom e-mail either. The common thread is that they, and me, are all FWI customers. He suggested it was some sort of business conflict between the two relating to fiber optics, etc.
    Anyone else having a similar problem or head anything about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

I have had several of our customers ring up with the very same problems also during the week. Must be something wrong with their mail servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭PhotogTom

Can I ask what ISP you are/they use? Do you think its at Eircom's end then?

Advertisement