Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Stolen SRI Civic in Limerick City

Options
  • 06-02-2008 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hey lads, wondering if someone can halp me out here a friend of mine had his civic dohc vtec stolen from Glentwort street on Monday night. He really needs this back and has heard that it has been seen raced around limerick at night.

The reg is 94 CE 3947, it's dark blue in colour no body kit, factory alloys.

If anyone has any information please post up.

Regards, Briman

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

Will keep an eye out for it..!

Might be worth your mate taking a ride about the scum hole areas around the city such as St Marys park, Balinacurra etc.. Its might be parked down a side road somewhere..

Did it have an alarm/steering lock etc on it when stolen..?

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭briman1983

Cheers, I'm not sure if he had any security. He has taken a few spins around already but hasn't spotted anything,

Keep a look out anyway everyone and if anyone spots it gimme a PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

For those not it the know, it's a Civic SIR as opposed to a SRI Civic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

JHMEG wrote: »
    For those not it the know, it's a Civic SIR as opposed to a SRI Civic.
    Civic SiR actually;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 modm3

Would he really want it back now, knowing what it's been put through and the scummers who have been in it ?

Reckon it's up the Hill being rallied around and it'll be on youtube soon enough :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

These things tend to work out in one of two ways. Inevitably, it could be burnt out. Or it could just be fairly dinged up and then abandoned. Either way there isnt much you can do about it if you aren't in the know with some locals. Even if it was spotted in some of the dodgier areas of limerick, you would be largely powerless to get hold of it. I mean the cops wouldnt show up.
    I would get your friend to contact his insurance company.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mac 3

Will keep an eye out, but as mentioned above, would you really want it back if the thieving scumbags have had thier fun with it?

Still, hope it turns up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

If this had happened to me i would be hoping the scummers crash the thing and either get horribly injured or killed..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

I'd be hoping they burn it out ... at least then your Third Party F&T would cover it.

Advertisement