Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brazil V us online stream?

• 06-02-2008 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of one? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

PM'd you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭wba88

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Giving it a go now lads, cheers. Either of the links I received English lanuage commentary?

Already have Sopcast, was forced to get it seeing as NTL were such useless ****s they didnt have enough people on the phone the night of the Ricky Hatton fight.

dunno you might hage to lower it and slap on the radio

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Sopcast isnt working and TVU havent got it. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭wba88

i think u can register and login to bet365 and view it, not too sure tho

http://www.bet365.com/home/default.asp?affiliate=365_015003&oty=1&lng=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

sopcast seems fine, on channel 11 though

Lads, log into Sopcast, on the little window yoke cick live channels and go for the ireland v brazil one, only one working.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Bet365 has the best quality stream but only in reduced window.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

bet365 is only for out of ireland viewers or if you can change your IP to like uk or so. i watch juventus games on bet365 while italians cant watch it on bet365, just the way it works all the time... best quality though, shi^te commentator

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Watching on Bet365, cheers lads. :)

Cheers gents, watching it on Sopcast now. Sorted it out :)

Ugh, the Sopcast one is blocky as **** :( (watchin on Clearwire wireless broadband connection)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

Watchin Ireland via a dodgy Box (Not mine BTW ;)) and Engerland via Sopcast. What is the world coming to.

shane86 wrote: »
    Ugh, the Sopcast one is blocky as **** :( (watchin on Clearwire wireless broadband connection)

Tis a bit Shane, then I thought I lost the station for good as the Croatia friendly came on screen. Turned out to be just half time entertainment though and the stream went straight back to the kick off for the 2nd half at Croker.

The second half was streaming relatively good. Did anyone else get ads for a French sports broadcatser (called Adthe Fr or something) mid match every 10 mins, and afterwards the audio would be ****ed up for a minute or two?

The stream seemed to be behind normal time by about 3- ran downstairs for a can and the RTE radio announced we were 10 mins away from normal stoppage time when the online yoke had it at 77.

shane86 wrote: »
    The second half was streaming relatively good. Did anyone else get ads for a French sports broadcatser (called Adthe Fr or something) mid match every 10 mins, and afterwards the audio would be ****ed up for a minute or two?

The stream seemed to be behind normal time by about 3- ran downstairs for a can and the RTE radio announced we were 10 mins away from normal stoppage time when the online yoke had it at 77.

Yep, I was getting ads for adthe.fr too. Was a bit annoying but was glad to get to see the game in some shape or form regardless!

As for the stream, yes it was behind. On the 'Ireland v Brazil' thread I posted a comment about Robinhos goal about 2 seconds after it happened. Turns out 2 or 3 boardsies bet me to it 2 or 3 mins prior....obviously lucky gits sitting watching it on Sky. :)

Advertisement