Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youth Service Hiking Club

Options
  • 06-02-2008 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

I am co starting/running an new ys hiking club as of tonight,its run with foroige.
    The age is 12-18 year olds,with hikes once a month(Saturdays meeting @ 09.00) and meetings the Tuesdays before the hike @ 18.30.
    The first hike is February 16th and you need to register before you can go on the hike.

Meetings are in the blanchardstown youth service where you can also get more info or pm me.

Thanks for your time and looked forward to hearing from people ;),
    Jeff

02-06-2008105729.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Is this being run in conjunction with Foroige ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Is this being run in conjunction with Foroige ?

It is indeed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Thanks, this means that it is being run to a certain standards, number of adults per children, with insureance and all the leaders having been made away of the child protection act and that there should be someone with first aid there too.

Just for parents who don't know how Foroige sponsors clubs operated and it's standards.

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Thanks, this means that it is being run to a certain standards, number of adults per children, with insureance and all the leaders having been made away of the child protection act and that there should be someone with first aid there too.

Just for parents who don't know how Foroige sponsors clubs operated and it's standards.

Ah yeah thats cool,i put it in to the original post but should have made it clearer sorry.
    I have posters for it but don't wanna put up peoples names and numbers on the web,so keep an eye out for the posters around blanch!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Jeff, if you ever want to scan the posters with the names and numbers blanked out, feel free to post them up on this thread.

• Advertisement

Zaph wrote: »
    Jeff, if you ever want to scan the posters with the names and numbers blanked out, feel free to post them up on this thread.

Cheers man,is there not some messing you need to do with hyperlinks and all that to put em up?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You'll need to upload them to something like Imageshack or Photobucket, but after that it's very straightforward using the little yellow picture icon you can see when you're posting. If you do scan them and have trouble uploading them just PM me and I'll help you with them.

Zaph wrote: »
    You'll need to upload them to something like Imageshack or Photobucket, but after that it's very straightforward using the little yellow picture icon you can see when you're posting. If you do scan them and have trouble uploading them just PM me and I'll help you with them.

ah i see,ah from that i shall be able to grasp it so.If not ill pm ya thanks very much!

Just to say that I have left this club so any questions etc please contact the name/number on the above poster.
    NOTHING has changed over the nature or backing of the club itself!

Advertisement