Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picture Framing

Options
  • 06-02-2008 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

I need to get 2 x Photographs (A4) framed - There will be a title over the photos too. I think the framing term is mounted. I need this done yesterday. I was going to go to Cregal Art first thing in the morning.
    Where is the quickest place to get it done in Galway City?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

There's a place in Westside but they took 3 days before to frame something in a non-standard size for me.

They're in with the industrial units behind the shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

sgthighway wrote: »
    I need to get 2 x Photographs (A4) framed - There will be a title over the photos too. I think the framing term is mounted. I need this done yesterday. I was going to go to Cregal Art first thing in the morning.
    Where is the quickest place to get it done in Galway City?
    PM me and I can arrange frames for you on short notice if you're interested in slate frames

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Try the Framemaker on Cross Street, beside the Front Door.

Advertisement