Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man..

Options
  • 06-02-2008 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

this part of the forum is dead.. why so?
    Who's got the Hot chipi album out there ? any good?
    Anyone with Duke Special , Cathey davey's new stuff? c'mon...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Duke Special? Cat Davey? You are going the wrong way to kick start this forum. Hot Chip, however, Ive heard some of their new stuff. Is it any good? I was thinking of getting their new cd

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Beerlao

i can confirm the new Hot Chip album "Made In The Dark" is brilliant... it's my favourite of their 3. A mix of upbeat tunes like the current single Ready for the Floor, with downbeat gentler tracks like the title track. I think Hold On would be a great next single... I love the line repeated "Son, I've a good mind to take you outside, outside.... outside"

4/5

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭daggy

Jay P wrote: »
    Duke Special? Cat Davey? You are going the wrong way to kick start this forum. Hot Chip, however, Ive heard some of their new stuff. Is it any good? I was thinking of getting their new cd

oooh well exCUSE me! Lol.. no, come on now that was only a suggestion
    Did you kids hear that RATM are doing ******? Thats nuts. Shame im not going this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

duke special is great. you have to catch him live..

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭daggy

how about duke spirit..? they were a bit of a hit and miss band, but i liked their stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement