Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Easter Revision: IOE V Ashfield

• 06-02-2008 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Have been looking at both prospectus'. Ashfield timetable suits me better - any recommendations welcome -

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Honey31

I am hoping to do the course in the institute of education at Easter it looks really good and i have seen some of the notes from there before theyre great.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

where do ya book ur place for these courses?? how much they cost n how long are the days?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭torregolf

Online, probably the easiest

Well I went onto their site and ordered a brochure so they sent it out to me its 275euro for one subject 440euro for two, 550euro for three and 640euro for four!! Costly but worth it!!!:D Anyone hopin to do english, ag.science, home.ec or Geog??????

Oh and if anyone wants anymore info jus let me know!!!:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭torregolf

Most of the subjects are divided into A and B, which means you have to pay for 2 subjects if you want to do both parts

Ya and Geog is divided into A,B,C and D!!:eek: but iv a weaker section in each subject so it suits me!!

Advertisement