Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can anyone help me out with this Prank

• 06-02-2008 11:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭

Right.. Me and my mate in work are always playing jokes on each other.. and I tend to always out do him ..

So I've thought of another one.. but i need some help on it,

I want to send him a Fake Speeding fine to his house.. but i dont know what the form looks like.. I mean the notice you get in the post saying you where caugh speeding on xxxxxx road at xxxx time.. and there is normally a pic of his reg as far as i know.

I tried a google on it but nothing came up.

Does anyone have a form they can scan.. remove your name and address of course.

(( Please note ::: It will look different,, I'm not going to put any of the phone number of the garda offices.)) after looking at it for a few minutes he will know it's fake.. I'll have my name on it somewhere ))

Can anyone help me out ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Can't help you with that one, but here's another easy one that's worked on nearly everyone I tried it one.

Leave a note on is desk when he's out or have a note written on it, tell him that someone called and wants him to call him back it helps if you make a bit of a story or message eg, when I did it in work I used to say that a customer they had dealt with called. Give them the name "Annie Lyons" and give them the number for Dublin Zoo.

Note: they have a few numbers listed and some bring you through to an automatic system others will get you a person, I can't remember which are which.

I've used this in various places. Here's a varient I was meant to put up in Trinity but never got around to.

It tends to fool a lot of people, and is fairly tame. Must remember to do up a new version for my new workplace.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Myth wrote: »
    I've used this in various places. Here's a varient I was meant to put up in Trinity but never got around to.

It tends to fool a lot of people, and is fairly tame. Must remember to do up a new version for my new workplace.
    now that i like :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

So it was YOU! :mad::mad::mad::mad: :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Quality, must do up a Carlow one :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Methinks that might be appearing around trinners in the coming days:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

That's hilarious Myth! :D

I'm robbing that idea! :D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Years ago, I remember finding a piece of headed paper for the Shelbourne hotel.
    I typed up and printed off a letter to a friend which claimed that he had won a weekend's stay in the hotel for paying his credit card bill or ESB or whatever in time.
    IIRC he rang up to book and all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,913 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

That Trinners one is genius! Definitely gonna make one up for the office

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Gillo wrote: »
    Can't help you with that one, but here's another easy one that's worked on nearly everyone I tried it one.

Leave a note on is desk when he's out or have a note written on it, tell him that someone called and wants him to call him back it helps if you make a bit of a story or message eg, when I did it in work I used to say that a customer they had dealt with called. Give them the name "Annie Lyons" and give them the number for Dublin Zoo.

Note: they have a few numbers listed and some bring you through to an automatic system others will get you a person, I can't remember which are which.

did that one on him a few years ago.. it's a good one ,, he fell for it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

the photocopier one is good..

anyone have the Speeding ticket one ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Enright

no, but if i ever get one you can have mine, just give me your name and say that you were driving my car at the time and you can have the points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Send some sexy underwear in the post to him, Addressed to work...

Quality wrote: »
    Send some sexy underwear in the post to him, Addressed to work...

But make sure its a male thong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭pd101

Get him to go next door and ask for a long stand:D Most people fall for that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

Yeah,
    Remember doing that voice activated one when working in mcdonalds as a teenager.
    A good one is to lean a large container of water( eg bin) against someones front door which must be inward opening and simply ring the bell and wait fro them to be drenched.You could fill it with piss if you really didnt like them.
    Alternatively, after first putting on rubber gloves, put some dog **** under their car door handles. make sure to wipe clean so as not to give it away. Not pleasant.
    Stick custard creams spelling some message on the windscreen. Especially in frosty weather they're nearly impossible to get off. Admittedly these could be considered more acts of vandalism than pranks but...
    For a good laugh-
    Get some methalyene blue from pet shop( stuff to add colour to cats piss) and craftily tip some into your mates can when drinking one night( its completely non-toxic). Have to admit was on the receiving end of this and was worried sick at the sight of fluorescent blue piss filling the urinal, was just about to head to hospital when mates owned up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

I have one of those official envelopes with oireacteas on it.Just wondering what i coul do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Leonid

floydmoon1 wrote: »
    I have one of those official envelopes with oireacteas on it.Just wondering what i coul do with it.

Fill it with dog sh1t, light it on fire then leave it at someones door step and ring the bell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Gang of Gin

Leonid wrote: »
    Fill it with dog sh1t, light it on fire then leave it at someones door step and ring the bell

Hahahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Aren't such notices legal documents and isn't faking one fraud ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Aren't such notices legal documents and isn't faking one fraud ?

Pfft ... killjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

Quality, must do up a Carlow one

Beat you to it ... expect some loud voices tomorrow :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

pd101 wrote: »
    Get him to go next door and ask for a long stand:D Most people fall for that one.

No they don't.

Nor do they fall for "go in the back and get a bucket of steam".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Record the lottery on saturday night and after buy a ticket for a friend who always watches it with those numbers that came up.

Next week play the recorded version at the time of the airing of the current version..

If u do it right they think they won millions..

Always gets a laugh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

That is good! I think I might try that in work tomorrow! Or even put up a few in Trinity (if I had the time to do it!)

Advertisement