Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scanning Service?

Options
  • 07-02-2008 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Hey all im wondering where in the city could i bring in photographs to get them scanned to a disk? You know bring them to the digital age! Would it be cheap? I have about 70 Photographs.

Cheers,

Dave.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

I have got stuff scanned (large maps and charts) before in Cantec on Merchants Road, I'm sure they would do small stuff too. I'm sure photo shops would do it too, mightn't be too cheap though. Try Davitts in Salthill, I've used them for scanning negatives to Jpegs and they were quick and not expensive.
    If you're stuck I'll do it for a euro a photo! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

If they're all smaller than A4, give me a shout and you can use my machine; it'll scan directly to a usb key if you have one. Good quality scans, too.

Zzippy - if you have a lot of negatives for scanning, PC World have the upgrade model of my machine which does negative scanning.

Advertisement